Final Study Guide


After attending the final review session, I created a timeline of how I intend to complete my final projects:
  • Week 8 Blog (Due May 28th)
  • Week 9 Blog (Due June 4th)
  • Event #3 (Due June 4th)
  • Final quiz (Due June 9th)
    • Complete at 5pm  
  • Blog Summary (Due June 9th)
    • Compile blog by Sunday, May 28th
    • Draft of summary - Monday, June 5th
    • Final draft - Thursday, June 8th
  • Essay (Due June 11th)
    • Determine topic/argument - Saturday, May 27th
    • Review course material - Monday, May 29th
    • Research topic - Monday,  May 30th
    • Draft of thesis - Thursday, June 1st
    • Rough Draft - Friday, June 2nd
    • Schedule meeting with TA (in-person or online) - Saturday, June 3rd
    • 200 word increments - (roughly 9-10 days)
      • Once I figure out topic, I will work in sections based on my topic.
    • Final draft - Thursday, June 8th

  • Check list:
    • Introduction
    • Argumentative thesis
    • Why I chose my topic
    • Discussed major
    • Background
    • History of topic
    • Current State
    • Future predictions
    • Check MLA formatting 
    • 1500-2000 words, double spaced
    • 5-10 images
    • 10 references
    • 20 sources in bibliography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 | Robotics + Art

Week 1 | Two Cultures

Week 7 | Neuroscience + Art